Engaging Students with Complex Disabilities Virtually
In this webinar, we will share a set of guidelines for distance learning for students with significant support needs. These guidelines are designed to help educators:
- Connect with Families to support student learning and secure needed resources.
- Collaborate with team members to increase student success.
- Personally connect with students in order to design individualized, meaningful learning opportunities.
- Connect students with their peers and the school community.
- Consider what is needed to set up classrooms and supports for the new school year.
A resource document, as well as an action plan, is provided.