T/TAC's Early Childhood Conference
Exploring Social Emotional Development: Practices to Meet the Diverse Needs of All Young Children
Description: This one-day conference is a long-awaited occasion to gather educators, administrators and related service providers to hear from national and international speakers and other guests about the importance of supporting and promoting social/emotional growth in early childhood. Conference topics include:
- building social emotional skills through literacy
- mindfulness in young children
- supporting the building of social skills with visuals
- embedding skill-building opportunities throughout the natural activities of the day
- using a defined process to support more challenging behavior,
- facilitating friendships in early childhood
- using data to enhance routines, behaviors and monitor progress
and much more!
Date: April 5, 2016 from 8am-5pm
Location: Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center, Roanoke, Virginia
Intended Audience: Early childhood special education teachers, early childhood teachers, paraeducators, day care providers, related service providers, administrators, and families
Registration: Registration will open in late January 2016
Additional Information: The full conference fee is $65 for early bird registration until March 5. After March 5, it is $75.